The mkiv Supra Owners Club

is there an easy way to break my supe?

supra dan

right, a couple of years ago my engine went, block cracked between cylinders. it went in to a garage who specializes in skylines, i know the owner he had done some stuff on the car before. long story short, he said he would fix it in his own time when he wasnt busy, so not to charge full rates. i bought a new short motor from dusty, then i decided to put a single turbo on so bought a turbo kit from mvp also. got loads of stuff from members on here, injectors, ecu, cams etc. now the problem is its been 2 years and i have lost interest and want to break the car. the 6 speed box is out of the car, the engine still not fitted. trouble is i dont have any storage to take the car apart myself,dont really want a shell outside my house. is there an easy way to do this that i am missing? if i sell to a scrappy i will get peanuts and there are many aftermarket parts on that cost loads over the years. any advice?

Someone (rob Sheffield did last) literally a complete break of his car on a for sale thread.

Work out what you should break, put up a thread of your spec, maybe then sell a rolling shell? then if you plan a week off work to send out / be in for collection / do the delivery or parts then maybe storage space isn't required

guys there are a ton of parts i could sell but still not figured out exactly what to do. when i do i will post them up. untill then i am not going to get rid of anything. still looking for an easy way out :) i think i could get decent money for a 6 speed conversion, as i said the box is out but that still leaves the peddles, diff etc. i have decided i am past crawling under cars in the cold and wet.also how do you deliver big parts? most stuff i could post, i have here a power fc, 650 pe injectors, avcr, crank pulley ......the list goes on. not sure how i would post a short engine :)

guys there are a ton of parts i could sell but still not figured out exactly what to do. when i do i will post them up. untill then i am not going to get rid of anything. still looking for an easy way out :) i think i could get decent money for a 6 speed conversion, as i said the box is out but that still leaves the peddles, diff etc. i have decided i am past crawling under cars in the cold and wet.also how do you deliver big parts? most stuff i could post, i have here a power fc, 650 pe injectors, avcr, crank pulley ......the list goes on. not sure how i would post a short engine :)

leave it to me...easy way out = sell whole. drop me a line and we can discuss figures!

come to think about it...i sold you a avcr a few years ago?

I seem to remember you live not to far away from me, if you want to get rid of some parts drop me a pm, i can take them of myself most likely. Shame your having to break it though.

cheers bud will bear that in mind. had it for 8 years it was like one of the family. it couil be finished off by another garage, but i just want a change now. fancy a tvr tuscan