The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra this morning !!

bl4stin

was on the way to work this morning , was about 06:30 on the chester high road on the wirral , and i decided to go on my gixxer came to the roundabout to go on to the chester high road in heswall , and waiting to join the road was a beautifull looking supra N reg in black with big silver alloys , looked about 18 inch amazing blue xenon front lights standard spoiler , tinted black back window , it looked fantastic , it really did , i never let cars overtake me , but i slowed purposefully so i could admire , it was phoenominal when i let it go past me , big exhaust at the back , dont think it was de-cated as wasnt deadly loud but nicely loud .

got me thinkin now whether i should get a turbo , as i want one now as soon as poss , i may just get a manual n/a 5 spd , if i was to get a turbo it would be an auto.

i noticed on the back of this supra i seen this morning it had 2 black square plastic things at each side of the reg plate , any one know what this is and what its there for ??.

and also is the suspension on the supra n/a the same as a supra turbo suspension ??. thanks

Suspension for the NA and TT is the same. Its only the Jspec and UK that have differences. (softer for the UK version)

thanks mate , reason i ask is the mr2 jdm turbo has bilstein as standard where as the uk mr2 n/a doesnt , so was just checkin . thanks

Suspension for the NA and TT is the same. Its only the Jspec and UK that have differences. (softer for the UK version)

Not correct the stock dampers and springs are different on the J-spec TT and NA and between different models/year of manufacture. They are the same fit though so parts are interchangeable between all models.

Not correct the stock dampers and springs are different on the J-spec TT and NA and between different models/year of manufacture. They are the same fit though so parts are interchangeable between all models.

Sorry I wasn't too clear. By the same I meant same fitment. Wasn't aware of any massive differences though. Cheers for clearing that up.

as the guy said im an excellent driver , its why i asked for the differance lol , so i take it the TT has the better bilstein suspension and the N/A has just ordinary suspension ??

No the Bilstein dampers were standard on some of the later facelift Supra models and I *think* an option on the earlier models, the EPC would confirm this.

No the Bilstein dampers were standard on some of the later facelift Supra models and I *think* an option on the earlier models, the EPC would confirm this.

whats the EPC ? and if there was no bilstein on them , what suspension was there if the owners never got bilstein ??

as the guy said im an excellent driver , its why i asked for the differance lol , so i take it the TT has the better bilstein suspension and the N/A has just ordinary suspension ??

What suspension have you got on your Supra on Forza? If you're an excellent driver on there then maybe go for the same on a real Supra :search:

I'd personally go for the "race" setup.

What suspension have you got on your Supra on Forza? If you're an excellent driver on there then maybe go for the same on a real Supra :search:

I'd personally go for the "race" setup.

always race set up lol , however for the street just a sport set up lol , nah but seriously id like if i had the bilstein setup as i had with my MR2 .

i dont wanna take a step back lol , but if i came to get a car and it had loads of cool stuff on it and good healthy engine and millage low etc and it had just toyota suspension id still buy it , just id prefare the bilstein