The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Check out a supra?

GINNO78

Hi guys would anyone be able to check out a Supra TT for me in Caerphilly...Be extremely greatful if someone could...I have been to see it and it seems a nice example and the engine sounds beautiful but I do not know my Supras like people on here....could anyone kindly help me out and just give it a thumbs up or down?

Thanks Dyer very kind of you ...wouldnt mind your thoughts on it??

But agree would rather a TT owner check it over and take it for a run etc as they know what to expect etc etc

Any turbo guys able to help out in the Cardiff/Newport/Caerphilly area id greatly appreciate it guys and will sort you out

Ah great....Im a member on SXOC and have been in contact with Nevins...

Hi J_Supra_07 ......I have been to see it but wanted a second opinion and wondered if a knowledgable member on here could check it out....engine looked great couldnt see the turbos...sounded sweet engine was smooth and powerful ...couldnt get under it.....anything underneath you should check?

Can you take a look at it for me?

Heres the add

Edited by GINNO78 (see edit history)

Nicely spec'd, very rear for a non kitted 2j engine to have any probs.

I be more looking at the costly parts. Are the wheels straight, is the coilys leaking, clutch slip, gearbox nose, lazy change down.

I can poss hav a look this weekend if you you don't get anyone sooner.

Are u looking to buy asap or just looking?

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the club mate !

Meeting Monday 7.30pm, our monthly meet down the Toby pub cardiff gate, jct 32 if i'm not mistaken ! there is a thread here somewhere on directions mate . be good to bring it along , and av a look and meet up .