The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Summer Meet - 7th August

Guest ugp

Well we haven't had one of these for a long time, I was wondering if anyone fancied a meet up before the nice (ish) weathers gone.

I know that quite a few of us have the cars off the road etc, but I thought I'd put a feeler out anyway.

Ideas chaps?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh, its running and driving. Changed the gearbox again, this one has a longer input shaft though, so i need to take the box to bits and machine that down to the right length. It's just all the little and fiddly bits now. If I'm going to do it, its gotta be done right, and I don't mind taking a bit longer if thats what it takes to make it perfect :)

Yeh, its running and driving. Changed the gearbox again, this one has a longer input shaft though, so i need to take the box to bits and machine that down to the right length. It's just all the little and fiddly bits now. If I'm going to do it, its gotta be done right, and I don't mind taking a bit longer if thats what it takes to make it perfect :)

Just had a quick catch up on your build thread mate, and hodge's. looks like your both nearly done.

I'll believe it when I see it though, you always seem to find something else you want to do when you're nearly done. ;)

Well the question is, when are people free? I was thinking the latter end of July? Maybe give me a chance to get mine finished, and hopefully John will have his done by then too.

As for location, I was thinking maybe a trip up Alnwick / Rothbury way? There are some really nice pubs & plenty of decent roads.

I'm away to turkey end of the month so august sounds good to me, although my car probably wont be ready by then either :-)

Edited it for you mate.

Jonny248, Stevo, Bossco, jevansio, JamesC, supra_steveo the usual suspects...

No neo on that list? I'm hurt, really hurt...

I will be able provided wife hasn't booked the day. Be nice if my car was sorted by then but if not I'll still be along.