The mkiv Supra Owners Club

June Meet Tomorrow night

Sted

where is the wiggin tree i will try and bob over after the gym

Tooley, the Wiggin tree is right ontop of Parbold hill ............if you get to junction 27 M6 and head towards parbold-Southport direction on the A5029 and it comes up on top of the hill, on the right under the banner of Miller and Carter chain of restraunts approx 2-3 miles from Junction 27 not far and well worth it the steaks are awsome yum yum :D

Cheers

-Ian-

:( Sorry Ian :(

I can do this Monday or next Monday? I couldn't do last one for an idiot stringing me along with buying the barge!

Not having a pop at you Rob or anyone else, just nobody seems interested anymore in meetings or anything anymore we used to get meetings with 6-7-8-9-10 if not more peeps, now we are lucky to get 3 or 4................ and i think the pancake runs have had their day too [TABLE][/TABLE]

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, where is the normal spot? Guess it's either Debenhams side of Selfridges or the other as there are 2 covered car parks.

Which one please? Not been to a meet here before.

Should be the first official outing for my side exits ;-)

Cheers

The "Normal" spot is the underground bit at the Chill Factor side if you get where im at ? TBH these "monthy meetings" have turned into a joke nobody is can be bothered nowaday so if you dont see anyone there tonigh i wouldnt be suprised ...theres not even been a thread about it or anything .........Mascrat Manor JNW meeting is on tonight i believe, i may pop down to that one myself

Cheers

-Ian-

Can we have a definite post up if anyone is coming to this - I've had an expensive weekend and could do without burning 1/2 tank of fuel to come across to find no one turned up. Last month there were 4 of us (1 Supra) and the month before there were only three of us (2 Supras). Given that Ian Ian was there on both it's not looking promising for tonight.

Mike

Yeah I know, maybe we've just created a self fulfilling prophecy, but I really can't afford to take the chance this month. That said if a few names appear here in the next hour or so I'll come across. :thumbs:

You could always pop down to JNW meet at Mascrat Manor - It used to be the place to go, unfortunately it took quite a tumble a couple of years ago, although it could be recovering. Sounds like a couple of guys might be going there.

Mike

Yeah I know, maybe we've just created a self fulfilling prophecy, but I really can't afford to take the chance this month. That said if a few names appear here in the next hour or so I'll come across. :thumbs:

You could always pop down to JNW meet at Mascrat Manor - It used to be the place to go, unfortunately it took quite a tumble a couple of years ago, although it could be recovering. Sounds like a couple of guys might be going there.

Mike

Don't all shout at once ...

I'm underwhelmed by the response, I only hope it's because everyone was on their way to the Trafford Centre already.

Mike

Just got home and saw the thread. I thought the monthly meets were still reasonably bouyant. Maybe we need to arrange special meets a few weeks in advance rather than a certain monday every month. Monday is usually the worst night of any week for the H's so we have struggled to make any so far this year.

H.