The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Signature Front Bumper, Trial Rear and de-lined headlights!

cje001

All,

Well a while in waiting but the car was finished today.

Front Bumper - Signature (alternative motorsports Ebay)

Rear Bumper - Trial (Replikit Ebay)

De-lined headlights (My own fair hand)

The front fitted well, small amount of cutting and filling but nothing major, Rear was a pig apparently, considering they 'test fit' them... there was a 2inch gap between the side of the bumper and the rear wing... ah well - fitted in the end.

Oh and private plate :) sorry for poor snaps (iPhone)

Pics (next up Abflug Bonnet)

Edited by cje001 (see edit history)

i am a big fan of this front bumper, flows with the car really well. everything has come together well. :thumbs:

i swear i'll convince you one day that facelift front and rears would complete the car. :p

;) I like the fronts but am not a fan of the rears bud!

Love the original rears, its one of the first memories i had of a Sup!

Looks lovely mate, the front is really nice and smooth, i would go for a slightly smaller numberplate and set it in the bumper mouth and it will look superb. Im with you on the rear lights, pre-facelift are best

I thought about this mate but am actually pleasantly surprised with the plate, with it being a 'very white' car it sort of blends in more than others...

Plus my Surname is ELTHAM ;)

looks really nice mate, what did you pay for the rear bumper and how was the fit??

I got a special deal by hag-gelling (spell?) got it for £260 all in from Replikit.

My bodyshop chap (who did this as a favour over a few weekends) said that it wasnt the best... there was a couple of inch gap between the left (as looking at the back) side of the bumper and the wing which he had to mess about with shaping, filler etc.

Looks well now but i was suprised that the thing didnt fit as they 'test fit' them all....

The front was a lot easier and tbh i was expecting it to be a pig!

Looks really nice mate the kit does seem to flow nicely.

How do you find driving with the front lights being de-likned?

Ever thought about a sticky front number plate.

Thanks mate, well not driven her at night yet with the lights - i`ve still got my old set incase ;)

What do you mean 'sticky'? The plate i`ve got on is secured with double sided tape....

Type in stick on number plate or sticky number plate on ebay, its basically a reflective sticker (so legalish) with your reg number on, really smooths out the front end of the car.

Oh yeah i know which you mean now! Not really a fan of those and want it to be as 'legal' as possible!