The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MOT D-Day

Dyer864

Well today the day Mot time ! think there are a few issues and i may struggle to pass this time, as i know the brakes may need new pads etc. tyres may be on border line etc. and wotever else crops up :search:

put it in 10:00am this morning at my local garage, which is 500yrds from my home, so just left it with them and prayed :rolleyes:

just had a phone call to pick car up, as they are a bunch of wind up merchants down there, (good family run garage father and two sons):rolleyes: they piled it on, knowing i've not been too well lately with the dreaded lurgy (3 days in bed, absolutely cream crackerd :( ) failed on this, failed on that , i was like frigging heck wot a shit week, but they began to laugh, (thank god)

Picked the car up , 4 advisories : minor oil leak ?

different tyre ratios from front tyres to rear tyres

slight damage to outer wall on drivers o/s front tyre

noisy exhaust 7.1 dcb

well i can put up with that , all in all better than i thought ! av to sort out a few minor probs. so another pass 5 in a row ! happy days :)