The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

I thought it best to do myself a project thread to keep everything together now, any future updates i will put in this thread.:)

Went over to see my old mate Dan today for a dyno run, superb setup he has there, some serious fans on the go in his dyno.

975 rwhp on the first run which i was over the moon with, the car is fast becoming a bit of a dyno queen, smashed the previous highest output car to go on there by 200rwhp.

Big thanks to SRD and 2bartuning for all the work:cool:

Did a little fly by video, just started to rain, think Dan shit himself when i started to head towards him:d

Also had the car on the scales at 1583kg, it had 3/4 a tank of fuel and in full street mode as always, subs and amp in boot, i was happy with that considering the car also has a full roll cage.

Dyno graph from today.

Couple of my favorite pictures

JAMIEP-2.jpg

Redlinesantapodshoot015-1.jpg

Redlinesantapodshoot009-1.jpg

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent! Anymore to come or is the turbo maxed out?

This is 2.2bar, my only setting btw as i dont have boost control:D should make some more if we up the boost, we only reved it to 8000rpm on the dyno, 500rpm before my limit.

Might need race fuel for more boost though, not sure if V-power has any left in it.

Couldn't quite hear what you were saying on the phone before but I did hear 975rwhp. Bloody impressive bud must be insane, I wonder if you would of got the 1000 if you had pushed it to the redline.

Well done to yourself, Lee and all involved.

Thanks for the nice words guys:)

Couldn't quite hear what you were saying on the phone before but I did hear 975rwhp. Bloody impressive bud must be insane, I wonder if you would of got the 1000 if you had pushed it to the redline.

Well done to yourself, Lee and all involved.

we had to cut short the run at 8000rpm as a boost pipe popped off just before 8000rpm mate, by the time we put it back on Dan needed to get on with paying work.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/7577bb91.jpg