Wheel Colour?

JamieP

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you could do them the same colour as the nur motorsport carbon writing, have no idea what colour that would be though, gunmetal? edit green ftw :thumbs:

The nur motorsport logo is not a colour, its the carbon wing masked up before painting.

I know nothing about it mate, any links or pictures? tbh though, there is only one man id trust with my wheels, Ibrar.

Sorry i've not got any links but you can pretty much coat anything you like with this process.

Google WTP and it should give you an idea

They look very nice as they are, and will be almost impossible to improve upon IMO. What about plain silver?

All black would look very mean, but would obviously hide the wheels design somewhat.

They are best as they are but wont last winter like that, want a painted set for winter and polished set for summer, i may well just spray the other set a metalic silver.

Are the spare set the same as in the pic? or need refurbing anyway?

bright orange

Exactly the same, infact the set on the car now are the other ones to that picture. one set has the hard dyno tyres/winter tyres, the other set has the sticky toyos, its the ones in the picture im thinking of spraying.

i think with the styling of your car, and the fact you have tried to keep here looking oem ish, i would just paint them silver, gunmetal or black nothing to in your face or track look

Yeah but its only a layer of paint, i can always paint them again, just fancied trying something different with one set.

Yeah but its only a layer of paint, i can always paint them again, just fancied trying something different with one set.

bright colours like the oranges and greens etc etc can look great but i think they need other bits on the car to help compliment them. but like you say its only paint go bright and prove me wrong :D