The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Around my area

Suprakeith

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Suprakeith,

I live in March and travel to Peteborough for work, so would be great to have a regular meet if people are up for it?

I used to live in march bet the roads are hell with the supra,and yea their is a local jap club that my mate runs and they do monthly meets,but iam always up for meeting other supra owners whenever just so that people can get to know each other better..

And Robd iam happy to go cambridge for a meet,i only got got my supra beginning of june, want to get to know all the local lads well

I used to live in march bet the roads are hell with the supra,and yea their is a local jap club that my mate runs and they do monthly meets,but iam always up for meeting other supra owners whenever just so that people can get to know each other better..

And Robd iam happy to go cambridge for a meet,i only got got my supra beginning of june, want to get to know all the local lads well

To be honest the roads are much better than where i used to live! The roads in and around Enfield are dreadful. Full of pot holes. Love having a blast down the A47 bypass, can see for miles :). Would be up for a meet soon, getting withdrawal symptoms from not using my car.

The A47 is wicked road to have fun on the bypass is big fun, well be good to meet up anytime even if it just a few at least then we know each other from around the area, i use my supra every day and love it,the looks i get and comments are the best

The A47 is wicked road to have fun on the bypass is big fun, well be good to meet up anytime even if it just a few at least then we know each other from around the area, i use my supra every day and love it,the looks i get and comments are the best

My supe is a weekend / Sunny day car. Gotta cheap diesel astra to run around in. Makes me appreciate the supe even more!!! :).

Guest supraturbotimmy

i've just put up meet details for our usual meet up so feel free to come along, tis a nice venue with no speed bumps so splitters are safe lol

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet nice to knw their more local supra's around have to meet up very soon as dont knw anyone at min with a mkvi supra!

Their is a meet happening by a local jap club in peterborough on thrusday 28th this month at 7:30pm at the grannery pub, iam going to go as i knw the bloke who owns the club very well if any of you fancy coming along please let me knw and we could meet up and roll in their together

Hello inazone, sweet be good to have someone with mkvi supra aswell. if you want to meet up somewhere at 7:15 for quick hello then could go to car park together, they are a good butch of lads with some very nice cars aswell, and normally if weather nice we go for a fun drive up A1 or something just for a laugh and a play

That sounds like a good idea! I will be coming on the A47 from March. where abouts are you?

I know that road well, i live in centre of peterborough and am only 5mins from A47, could meet you at the eye services where KFC is if you want?

and Gulgsy if you manage to get a few of you together in Northampton i would be up for little drive to meet every one

I know that road well, i live in centre of peterborough and am only 5mins from A47, could meet you at the eye services where KFC is if you want?

and Gulgsy if you manage to get a few of you together in Northampton i would be up for little drive to meet every one

Are you talking about the McDonalds / ESSO garage on the right, if traveling towards Peterborough? To be honest i am not that familiar with Eye?