The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A power vs 600cc-750cc racer.

Migs

Damn my hands are still shaking. Driving around tonight and felt a bit naughty .lol. Spotted a blue /white racer showing off outside macys , revving and all . So when he left I decided to follow him he knew I was as well because he turn round looked and booted it. We came to a round about, and I knew he was gonna go for it.so slowed down about 15-20miles dropped gear to L. And damn I when for it ,I actually went to the side to overtake him and I slowed down at the end as the road was turning off.

So technically I basically overtook him. I've never been so excited in my life .lol....I also do have a 2400w sub. Adding extra weight to my car. And the race was slightly down hill aswell.. The only mods is induction kit and air cold feed..

An N/A against a 600/750cc Racer = No chance. He obviously wasn't trying.

N/A: 0-60 = 6-6.5 secs, top end circa 150mph

600/750: 0-60 = ~3.5 secs top end circa 150-160mph

Aside from that taking the weight into consideration, the 30-50 and 50-100 pulls would leave you looking at two little tail lights.

An N/A against a 600/750cc Racer = No chance. He obviously wasn't trying.

N/A: 0-60 = 6-6.5 secs, top end circa 150mph

600/750: 0-60 = ~3.5 secs top end circa 150-160mph

Aside from that taking the weight into consideration, the 30-50 and 50-100 pulls would leave you looking at two little tail lights.

:yeahthat:

Don't want to ruin you're excitement at the thought of beating a decent bike but it must have been a chicken chaser with a bodykit matey ;)

even if you had a bpu twin turbo supra you'd never keep up :p

Edited by Marty (see edit history)

Lol. It sounded like a racer to me. Maybe it wasn't 600cc ,but I do know one thing. The guy was defnetly not leaving me . That's for sure...and he was booting it...I don't expect to beat bikes , but that bike I was racing I was gonna beat....it's funny but I wish u were there..

no danger you would even come remotely close if it was a 600. My friend bought a kawasukionda type thing and it was only a 600, needless to say i was full bpu at the time and when he went at 60-70 he dissappeared. by the time i was at 120-30 he was already on the brakes down the road somewhere. On the dual carriagway having a bit of fun, yeah up after 120 i could keep him in sight and slowly pull him in but as soon as we slowed down to 100 and went again he just opened up his lead. And my mate is no experienced rider either as his 600 is his first bike.

I own a CBR600 - a '98 model with a little less power and heavier than the current crop of tiny 600 crotch rockets, but you still wouldn't stand a chance in an NA Supra. My biggest challenge when going WOT is keeping the front wheel on the ground...