The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What would you do

Ricky49

Im at a bit of a dilemma about what to do with the car.

So if you were in my shoes and you can only pick from the options what would you do.

1. Keep the supra as it is and clean up the body work

2. Keep the supra and build up one of the engines, wide wheels, respray

3. Sell up and buy a already built supra

I know its my car and only I can make the decision but just interested in what others would do.

Can we keep this about the thread guys.

Built car would most probably be cheaper in the long run, only issue with a built car is whether you can be absolutely sure about the spec that's advertised.

If it's a whifbitz, STD or CW car then I personally would be happy to trust the spec - others I would be wary.

Good to speak to you today.

Imi

Number 1, you went through all that work and collecting parts and you haven't really had enough time to enjoy it, tidy the bodywork, as what mine is going in for tomorrow. Just so I can get it on the road and enjoy driving it again, then next year go for the respay and whatever else you want to do.

As many say - 1. ... then if you feel the need 2.

Not a fan of 3. myself, unless it was a friend's who I'd known and knew the car pre and post build. I doubt I would ever go for 3. on a random car unless it was built by one of the auth'd traders on here and they can confirm it's fine.

drive the nuts off your car until winter, while building your other engine up. :D come winter drop to SRD, engine out, Respray car, new wheels, and other bits and bobs you fancy, Engine back in, and Enjoy. :D

BOOOOOOM!!!! there it is.