The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New wheels, adjustable suspension and CW SMIC fitted ;-)

JimC

Well, I have sorted a few jobs Ive been wanting to do for ages....

1. Found some new wheels at a great price (off my brother ;)) to replace the Wheelmania Vortex R's

2. Fitted some adjustable front suspension collars.

3. Fitted a CW SMIC

Im happy with the wheels (slightly better offset now compared with the Vortex) and the ride height is great. It feels and looks altogether better. As for the CW SMIC, having been worried there may be no significant change in performance, I can happily report that the difference over the standard IC is noticeable.:D

IMAG0430.jpg

IMAG0425.jpg

101020101085.jpg

IMAG0584.jpg

IMAG0490.jpg

Nice wheels, what make is that suspension and how does it feel?

It is full CW suspension and to be honest, its perfect. Not too stiff to break your back and bounce around the road. Squats just ride in the hard corners and comfortable in 'normal' driving.

It is full CW suspension and to be honest, its perfect. Not too stiff to break your back and bounce around the road. Squats just ride in the hard corners and comfortable in 'normal' driving.

Awesome. :thumbs: I best start saving my pennies.

Lovely car Jim - remember seeing it up for sale a good while back - good to see that you kept it!

Yeah, decided to use it as a summer car rather than everyday car which has worked out great. Cheaper insurance (limited mileage), less fuel cost, and putting less miles on the car. As I now don't drive it everyday, I appreciate it a lot more and get more enjoyment from it. Well happy with it.

That CW SMIC looks really well built well.... hmmmm can i ask how much you paid for it?

Nice work mate.

I bought it off another member for something in the region of £600 if I remember correctly.