The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Group Tyre Deals

oxygene

Just a thought...

I went to MichelDever Tyres this morning for some new tyres (tracking had killed the two fronts and rears were shot!)

MichlDever are one of the biggest stockists in the UK and their prices are usually very competitive, if not they are the cheapest.

Could one of the mods get in touch with em and see if they can do discounts for us as a club.

In return we can advertise then on the BBS, etc...

"MichelDever Tyres, official tyre suppliers to MKIV Supra.net" or whatever, you know what i mean :thumbs:

Any ideas guys...?

We tried them for the MR2 club - their reply was that they already got enough custom by being cheap and they weren't quiet so why bother lowering prices to boost business :)

In the end I got a club discount with Kwik Fit, it's OK but they aren't always the cheapest option.

Now if you could get a discount with Black Circles or Tyres Online that might be nice and beneficial for everyone not just those close to one garage.

Not sure if any of you read Which Magazine but, after my experiences with Tyre fitters and what i read about how incompetant most of them are....Micheldever...are cheap enough.

At least they aint gonna kill us...like Northway tyres on the Edgware Road almost did by not doing my nuts up at all and even shearing one of the bolts off plus putting diffent tyre pressures on all four tyres...this was a couple of years ago...and no the guy who was responsible still works there!

:eek:

This guy is worth a look. Always takes good care of your wheels and has always been around the same price as micheldever.

Its a small tyre place with only a couple of employees and Ive used him for years - I do shop around first and he always comes out on top.

He would probably be interested in doing a club discount if he could shift enough tyres.

Mark - Haydon Tyres - 023 8081 2970

Located near M27 J2, nr. Southampton