The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra project

Guest Supramart

Guest Supramart

Hi guys thought i would post new thread showing sum mods iv made to my supra since buying her. As some of you already know i brought the car from RobD so as you can imagine it was already in great shape!! iv just added my own little touches.

Firstly out came the old/tired stock leather handbrake/gearstick gaiters, and in went sum new colour coded leather ones along with a new TRD gear knob which together look really nice.

Next on the list came a new head unit (part 1 of the new sound system-now on lookout for sub to pair up with it)

Then came new leather seats to replace the old cloth ones, which totally change the interior of the car and are strangely more comfortable!

Also changed was the old RC ariel for a new stubby.

As far as the bodywork goes i have only had to hav rear hatch resprayed due to the usual rust around window rubber. And due to sum idiot hitting the rear bumper three weeks from buying car i had to hav that repaired and sprayed. All paintwork matched up a treat and she is now looking good as ever :D

Pics of all the above will be uploaded soon by my bro in law Russ (Raven)

Guest Supramart

Planing on respraying dash panels and adding chrome dash rings.

Also need to re-new boot rubbers, the squeeking is driving me nuts!!!!

Guest Supramart
My advice would be to rewire the rear lights for the fog and get a new rear bumper without that eye sore. Car will look miles better!:)

Once im finished with the dash i will possibly be looking into getting some skirts and spats fitted so would be ideal time to have a think about the fog light situation.

Thanks for the comment

Martin

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Supramart
Looks good dude! If you look under the boot carpet I left you the bits you need to convert your rear lights for a fog conversion ( relays etc!) :)

Let me know when your done with it and I'll buy it back ;)

Thats what they are for!! ha ha

Im more than happy with car at moment :D , but you've got 1st dibs if i do decide to sell :)

I did tell Russ as I was looking in the boot, there's a wiring diagram on the forum somewhere showing you how to wire them up :)

If I was you though I'd definitely look for another active front with a manual controller and switch! Worst thing I ever done was selling that, she was stunning with that :(

Guest Supramart
I did tell Russ as I was looking in the boot, there's a wiring diagram on the forum somewhere showing you how to wire them up :)

If I was you though I'd definitely look for another active front with a manual controller and switch! Worst thing I ever done was selling that, she was stunning with that :(

I know what you mean i remember seeing pics of car with it fitted when i was looking to buy it, and it did look good!!

Theres been several up for sale on here recently but iv not had the spare cash