The mkiv Supra Owners Club

automatic supra v manual kg ??

bl4stin

hi again

i was arguing with my friend on xbox live about the the supra automatic , he was sayin DONT BE GETTIN AN AUTOMATIC i was sayin dont worry mate ive heard the gearbox (auto) is not like a typical autobox and it will suprise you , as some of the guys was on the forum tellin me , and he said no way there anywhere near as good as the manual and there also well heavier the automatic supras !!!

is he right or wrong and ?? and is the supra auto way heavier and if so how much more ,

p.s gamer tag for me on the xbox live is GSX R600 RAIDER if any one wants to add us

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sarcasm alert again !!!!! , my friend on the xbox does know his stuff to be fair and i do trust his points , thats why i wanna put this o the supra experts , my friend is not a supra expert , nor am i yet , is the auto supra heavier or way heavier do you know ??

sorry guys , just had to pay for me subscrippy , but dont woory im back , yeah my friend is still sayin that the automatics are crap , and they will be totally differant to the manual , like even the suspension will be setup differant and the way it handles and the engine will be differantly set and you wont get that rumble and spit of flame if you have an straight through exhaust , and pretty much everyone will laugh at you for pickin such a good car and optin for the auto version .

if anyone wants too add us on the xbox live you can join the argument and help me as he,s speakin to me now on the party chat and he wont believe me , my gamertagis GSX R600 RAIDER

sorry guys , just had to pay for me subscrippy , but dont woory im back , yeah my friend is still sayin that the automatics are crap , and they will be totally differant to the manual , like even the suspension will be setup differant and the way it handles and the engine will be differantly set and you wont get that rumble and spit of flame if you have an straight through exhaust , and pretty much everyone will laugh at you for pickin such a good car and optin for the auto version .

if anyone wants too add us on the xbox live you can join the argument and help me as he,s speakin to me now on the party chat and he wont believe me , my gamertagis GSX R600 RAIDER

Tell your mate that he's an idiot and buy the car you want to buy. Don't let your apparently knowledgeable friend tell you what to get.

Ask him what his first hand experience is of both cars.

Your friend has a point, why bother with run of the mill cars....

thats unfortunatly not answering my question , thats sarcasm for you it doesnt answer questions !!!

so i will ask again if any one is kind enough to answer , is there any differance between ( apart from the gearbox ) between an automatic supra and manual supra ?

i.e engine setup or suspension setup and exhaust rumble etc ?

thats unfortunatly not answering my question , thats sarcasm for you it doesnt answer questions !!!

so i will ask again if any one is kind enough to answer , is there any differance between ( apart from the gearbox ) between an automatic supra and manual supra ?

an owner that couldn't afford a manual ;)

Perhaps you just might consider using the search function, i've heard that it can be a hit and miss, either that or wait for Josh to come online.