The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelifted & De-Lined Headlights SOLD

Scott

I basically done these as a bit of a project, just to see what sort of lengths it took to get the clear lenses without having to do all the chopping.

Turned out it's a LOT of work, much more than I bargained for, and that's with me doing it the easy way.

They aren't perfect, there are some slight marks etc, but they could be made perfect with a lot less effort than it has taken to get them to this stage. I've taken pictures etc to show the condition.

I'm not looking to make any money on these, with what I paid for the lights, the paint and the tooling/pads etc in order to do the delining I'm actually losing money but I would rather they went to someone who was going to use them.

I won't be doing it again, so get em while they're hot.

£130 Posted

attachment.php?attachmentid=134338&stc=1&d=1307721985

attachment.php?attachmentid=134339&stc=1&d=1307721985

attachment.php?attachmentid=134340&stc=1&d=1307721985

attachment.php?attachmentid=134341&stc=1&d=1307721985

I'll take them if you dont mind sending them all the way down here ?

Yeah that's no bother. Price includes postage anywhere in the UK anyway :)

How do you want to pay? Can do BACS or Paypal, if the latter fees will need to be covered by either paying them or sending as a gift (if you are confirmed you get that for free).

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.