The mkiv Supra Owners Club

window tinting!

gazza w

hey guys!!

ive been tinkering with the idea of starting up a car window tinting business. ive done my car myself using all the right tools and such but i havent really gone out there and made my mark on cars and earnt some dosh....

any help would much appreciated!!

i understand that i should get a business plan together and i have actually started with the help of barclays and another site i found and ive also thought of a name.(redline tints)

any other name would be helpful or adaptations!

cheerrs guys! :D

I run a pro tinting / wrapping business and theres a tinter nr me call tint my ride....

Just a pointer or 2, make sure you can tint car after car without any or little dust / contamination sucking out of rubbers etc, and make sure you

can shrink rear windows in one piece, have a crack and clios and beetles, if you can master these you can tint anything, never do 2 piece rear

windows, they look aweful if not done perfectly...

People expect guarantees so be sure you use Solargard or suntek, not cheap cr*p...

If you ever need any help tips etc please pm me,

Dan

I run a pro tinting / wrapping business and theres a tinter nr me call tint my ride....

Just a pointer or 2, make sure you can tint car after car without any or little dust / contamination sucking out of rubbers etc, and make sure you

can shrink rear windows in one piece, have a crack and clios and beetles, if you can master these you can tint anything, never do 2 piece rear

windows, they look aweful if not done perfectly...

People expect guarantees so be sure you use Solargard or suntek, not cheap cr*p...

If you ever need any help tips etc please pm me,

Dan

My Dad works selling Solargard to large companies and has tinted a good few cars. I had a go at tinting my Clio and managed it (with his help) and yeah, the rear window is a nightmare!