The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey everyone!

Drgray

Hey people,

Just new to the website, saw the forum thread and thought i'd give a post!

Haven't bought a Supra yet but hopefully going to get one by the end of the week with some luck.

Seen a nice white auto tt supra 96', can't afford a manual one they seem to add a few thousand to the value of the car.

Can anyone actually advice me on any do's/don'ts when it comes to buying a Supra?

I have seen one advertised on AT and I think I am going to go have a look tomorrow

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201039369182175/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/supra/make/toyota/postcode/ne225rb/page/3/radius/1500/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

What you guys think?

Yea that's where the one on AT is from, looks in good nick. I rang them up today and they said mileage is 70k too

Is that what they clocked it to :sly:

Seriously just spend half hour on the net searching for reviews on KTC, it doesnt make for good reading.

Couple of things from the the add

It does not have veilside anything, in most people's opinions on here that's a bonus especially as the parts in question were factory options. Keighley as a big Import seller should know this

The other thing and I could be wrong, but shouldn't this be a Facelift model

Welcome by the way and good luck in your search, there is a sticky on here somewhere for thing to look for when purchasing one of these great cars

Sorry on my iPhone so you will need to have a look yourself

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Yea i noticed about the veilside things they claim to have on it, they look like factory side skirts etc. I think I will give this one a miss, this company seem to have lots of negatives about them. Thanks for advice guys