The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" BBS LMs, gunmetal, polished lips, gauging interest

j_jza80

Just gauging interest in my wheels, as I'm thinking about selling the car again.

18" BBS LMs, 245/40 fronts, 285/35 rear Pirelli P-zeros all round. The fronts are good, the rears are a little low, but weren't an advisory on my very recent MOT.

I'm not sure on the offset, but they appear to be perfect. Bought from Bignum on this forum, who had them refurbished.

They're as I got them, no curbing / rash at all, and are pretty much perfect. Obviously they're not brand new so do have the odd extremely minor Mark. According to Bignum, these are the Magnesium version, making these extremely expensive wheels when new.

They also come with the 'Turesure' pressure monitoring system, which I've tested on the car once and seemed to be working perfectly.

More pictures on request.

I'm looking for £1250 :)

Collection only, and I'm not flexible on price, these are cheap enough :)

how do you tell if there magnesium or not ? are there indicating markings on them ?? or is it down to the weight of them ?

Tbh I'm not sure, I've priced them as normal LMs so even if they're not mag they're still a good price. A set of standard gold ones were on Driftworks for £1600 a couple of weeks ago, and sold quickly. I'll do the same if i get no interest on here, but I'd prefer a club member to get them.

Very nice. I think Josh was looking for a set, might be worth sending him a pm.

Thanks for the thought :)

I'd love to buy them and get them back on the car they belong to (;)) but I really can't afford to spend this amount of money at the moment :(

Hi, sorry but been quite busy :)

Bignum has first refusal on these at the moment. If he doesn't want them, they're yours, but you'll have to arrange collection, and I'm not having ANY dealings with Paisley freight or their associates, there's a reason they're cheap ;)

I'm not negotiating on the price though BTW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.