The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap Supra ganador mirrors on e-bay (not mine)

supramkivcork

Guest wantthatone

whos bidding on this stuff then? i fancied the bomex skirts, but somoone is bidding crazy, they were on £32 this morning untill someone just kept bidding in £2 stages every minute!!

i'm bidding on the rear lights cos somebody shot one of mine with an air rifle and broke the lense :( wouldnt mind those rear spats too but i havent bid on those cos i have a feeling they will be pretty expensive by the end

Looks to me like they have got someone bumping the price up, as almost all the items have been bumped up in the same way by the same bidder

I just reported it

If you think the same report it too

I was going to bid on the Mirrors, but I wont bid now, if that want a certain ammount they should put a reserve on it

Looks to me like they have got someone bumping the price up, as almost all the items have been bumped up in the same way by the same bidder

I just reported it

If you think the same report it too

I was going to bid on the Mirrors, but I wont bid now, if that want a certain ammount they should put a reserve on it

I`m a seasoned Ebayer and yes they are - no way would all that stuff have bids as good as that.... look at the lights!!! £207?!?!

Not a chance.

same ebay member is bidding on spats skirts mirrors...

Front bumper, aerial, wing etc

v***7( 287)

This user will be banned.

Unless the above has a totally knackered front end.... and aerial.....

happened to me the other day on another set of lights. the guy obviously wasnt happy about the amount they were about to go for and a random bidder with 1 feedback kept trying till he beat my highest bid. his bid highest bid was then retracted leaving me on top, then with minutes to go all the remaining bids were removed so i put 99p on again and then got a message saying they were no longer for sale. as DodgyRog said, if you wont let it go for less than a certain amount you should put on a reserve

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.