The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EGT and AFR combined guage

ManwithSupra

• 7 months later...

I have all of the PLX devices in the car, Great stuff. Has more features than I will ever use. All of the sensors are daisy chained together and can be displayed on 1 gauge or multiple. I have 3 oled screens in the car and can move what is displayed to different screens, change the style etc. They can display as normal gauges, or graphs, plot, numeric, even make your own displays or download them. They can only display 4 items on screen at one time but can monitor 32 sensors with warnings.

Not cheap though :( unless you get some lucky deals ;)

Blue is probably your best bet mate. Dosen't dazzle at night either.

Has anyone got the zeitronix gauge setup. looks quite good but can only show one at a time. vems shows both but if its unreliable theres no point

Any others used these?

I can't see my blue spa at night at all. Infacts it's so bright it's prety much all I can see it's so distracting. And the contrast between the backlight and the numbers is so small you can't read it quickly. Which defeats the point a bit :)

I can't see my blue spa at night at all. Infacts it's so bright it's prety much all I can see it's so distracting. And the contrast between the backlight and the numbers is so small you can't read it quickly. Which defeats the point a bit :)

If I remember correctly you can cycle through the colours and change the brightness. I can't remember where my manual is but I'm sure I downloaded it off the internet anyway.