Another uk spec bites the dust :(

Guigsy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If its not imensly far out, lets give it a shot, ive got space here, get some 2nd hand parts and we can use my supra for specs to pull the leg back, g'on lets keep this uk on the road bud well do it slowly as you have another ride. Tell dad i said hi:D, and yea chin up its a car at the end of the day and you will be in a supra soon wether it be this or another...

Bodyshop I was on my way to popped arround. 1.5k pluss any parts to get it strait and painted. Think I will cancel my claim if I can. Then just repair it.

If I buy it back and then repair it I will just loose money?

Not sure how it works. Never had to do it will someone fill me in?

If I get offered 5k and buy it back for 3 do I get 2k off them and my car? Bodyshop said it was best to just cancel and do it yourself.

Help

Just ring them and tell them your going to have it repaired, but your premium will go up next year as you have already informed them and that should be it, just ring them and say your going to repair it yourself and that should be it.

Ok. Just got home. considdering my options.

ive canceled my claim and will repair it myself most likely

i could claim, buy an na aero and transplant etc but thats wat too much work and i still want to go to pod :)

Aerotop sound so much better :p