The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec front brake set up

Swampy442

Pair of UK front calipers, pads and brand new genuine Toyota discs. In perfect working order, pads with lots of meat on them. Checked all the pistons today and they're all free. Could do with a coat of paint to make them perfect.

Collection welcome or can meet within a sensible distance of Lincoln. Postage would have to be covered by yourself as they will obviously weigh a ton.

£450 please :)

I would have them off you but I only pay cash (credit card is only used for work expenses) so need to save up and as I want to do the FMS and engine mounts first I will have to wait for the UK set up. Hopefully when I'm looking there will be some around (probably not :( )

Guess that leaves you open to a cheeky £100 offer then................

Ok, the coat is on and I've already left!

Dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way out ;) lol

I would have them off you but I only pay cash (credit card is only used for work expenses) so need to save up and as I want to do the FMS and engine mounts first I will have to wait for the UK set up. Hopefully when I'm looking there will be some around (probably not :( )

Well the guy Im getting the others off is in no major rush so neither am I :)

Word up! Unless I have a buyer for the calipers then I cant split. Im selling these to fund a bigger set so if they dont sell Ill have to keep them. Wont stop too well with no discs :D

No worries dude.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.