The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interior plastics

spiderpigcity

for the benefit of scott m

door panels, trims, dash panels, heater vents, seat cover parts, window switches, a pillar trims etc.

Reported the thread? you need to get a life mate

That's a little better but the thread still sucks. It's ridiculous mate, the laziness shown here is an absolute joke.

That's a little better but the thread still sucks. It's ridiculous mate, the laziness shown here is an absolute joke.

leave it alone, go put your 20,000 posts somewhere else, mkivsupra.net might be your life but its just a forum, and i don;t have all day to look at every post. if you want to by something them just PM me, why start a conflict. Leave this post for people who want the interior plastic parts for their supra. I suppose it depends on how you uourself define lazy. I just though it was convenient as people know what the standard interior parts are. I think you need to get out more chap.

leave it alone, go put your 20,000 posts somewhere else, mkivsupra.net might be your life but its just a forum, and i don;t have all day to look at every post. if you want to by something them just PM me, why start a conflict. Leave this post for people who want the interior plastic parts for their supra. I suppose it depends on how you uourself define lazy. I just though it was convenient as people know what the standard interior parts are. I think you need to get out more chap.

You're lazy because you haven't listed the parts you have for sale. You are expecting members to be psychic and guess what parts you are on offer. In fact, for example, the first part that was asked about you didn't have.

You haven't listed parts, condition of parts or costs of parts. Just a lazy "i've got some bits" initial post with a price range.

I won't be surprised if your thread gets deleted mate. Yes it is 'only' a forum, but there is a tact to it.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you have the plastic covers over the bolts for the passenger seats?... if you understand what i mean, lol. Also need an ashtray and vgc passenger side handgrip thing

ta

I think i have those, let me know if you're still looking :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.