The mkiv Supra Owners Club

monsween & marcAB10 supra shoot.

marcAB10

Marc is that you 3 cars lenght in fron of kearon on the shoot out? Dam shun I need to get a set of them wheels...!

Nice pic's..!

You do realise that a car length is the length of a car? Marc is around a third of a car length in front of Kieran's car.

Great pics guys, some proper calendar entries there :thumbs:

Marc is that you 3 cars lenght in fron of kearon on the shoot out? Dam shun I need to get a set of them wheels...!

Nice pic's..!

You do realise that a car length is the length of a car? Marc is around a third of a car length in front of Kieran's car.

Great pics guys, some proper calendar entries there :thumbs:

I think he meant the last pic on my second post, where we are in the middle of the road. We were stationary at the time. ;)

Marc, I cannot believe how much those wheels have transformed the look of your car.....my favourite on the forum by a long shot, right up my street! :thumbs:

Looking good as well, Monsween (well, the car not you!)

marcAB10, thats prob one of the nicest looking supra's around.... good work

Thanks guys, thats some very kind words. We are lucky up here to have photographers like Thacko who appreciate cars and are willing to take time to shoot and edit pics for us.

Bring on suprapod is what i say, the quality of supra's on the forum at the moment is very high and as long as the weather is good this year should be one of the best! :)