The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TDI Mapping Day

Ryan.G

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im taking it this is TDI south Ryan? Do you plan to do any more in the coming weeks? I cant do the 13th as Im in france and the car will not be ready but come July it will be.

Any idea on price for hiring the dyno at TDI?

i take it you pay tdi £180 and then ryan the remaining figure for the map etc.

what is the likely cost a a remap?

Thats normally the deal, just £180 for the dyno seems mega expensive to me - I know its one of the only few in the country but really?

Thats normally the deal, just £180 for the dyno seems mega expensive to me - I know its one of the only few in the country but really?

Its prob close to £100,000K worth of dyno, its a Rototest rated as prob the worlds best, £180 for 2 hours is cheap.

What times?

I've been told your not mapping AEM FIC's any more?

Be from 12-4

After looking at your setup i wouldn't want to even chance it with an Aem FIC on a build like that.

Needs a full standalone!

Sorry i cant help mate but i dont understand why people spend thousands on an engine and then finish it off with a piggyback ecu. Piggybacks are fine for BPU's but not a big twins or single project.

Its like building a house and then not putting the roof on it!

Ryan