The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging Interest - Veilside Ti Teardrop Exhaust

Wez

Hey All,

Just seeing what interest there is as I may sell my Veilside Ti exhaust. These are no longer made and I have owned this one since 2003 which was supplied by Paul Whiffin and cost over £1k. In my opinion its one of the best exhausts available for the MKIV but sadly too loud for track use :(

Being a full titanium system it weighs hardly anything at roughly 9lbs, it has 90mm 3.5" pipework and comes with its own rear mounting bracket, I also have the optional bung.

One of these sold not too long ago for £700.

I am open to offers, PM me if interested

Here is an old video of it in action :D

kRKdgWe9LIQ

attachment.php?attachmentid=133998&d=1307033144

attachment.php?attachmentid=133996&d=1307033144

attachment.php?attachmentid=133995&d=1307033144

attachment.php?attachmentid=133997&d=1307033144

IMO the last one that sold was way overpriced compared to what you could buy them for. Yes there rarer than rocking horse poo and probably one of the best exhausts for the sup but 700? i was offered the last ever one nemesis performance had for 600 and that was brand new. Im not trying to stir up out wez just stating my opinion.

If i had a TT now id probably make you an offer/trade for my tanabe touring, even though i love it, as i probably wouldnt be so bothered but it wont be no good on my NA :(

IMO the last one that sold was way overpriced compared to what you could buy them for. Yes there rarer than rocking horse poo and probably one of the best exhausts for the sup but 700 for a used exhaust is to much.

Its worth what someone is prepared to pay and I am in no rush to sell, but thanks anyway :D

there always has to be one..excellent exhaust , 2003 and it still looks new. i had one in 2007 and changed it for a boost logic ...bad mistake on my part...its falling apart even though its Stainless steel!

If my car wasn't used on track it would be back on in heart beat, damn noise regs :)

£550 + post?

I will keep it in mind Scott, thanks :thumbs:

Nice bit of kit! Sounds awesome! Price is a tad high though - just my opinion. :)

Make an offer if your interested, I have said I am open to offers ;)

Out of interest do you know how loud it is at 4k Rpm? Louder than a Nur Spec R? Couldn't find it in the DB register.

It was too loud for track use which is the only reason I removed it and now sadly selling it, I cant remember the exact figure :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.