The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OMG my Supra

China Man

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats nothing mate dont worry it will fix glad your ok and nobody was hurt, were in london are you from, you will be able to pick up parts from local scrap yard looking at the car as it is you will need

Bonnet

Both wings front bumper

headlights

inner top frame

inner bottom frame

maybe a.c radiator

it looks very light doesnt look like any chasis damage

Goodluck

my neck hurt a little.....

Well, I was on my way to Matts to get some ice install, the alpine HU, speakers and the turbo timer. turn off bow fly over and into A12, hit the gas , back wheels spin a bit, back stick out, slide, over/understeer and ran into the side wall, car spin around and roll onto the kerb........I think the air bag must have hit me quite hard. All happened in a few seconds.

Called RAC and got it back to my driveway.

SUPRA2000, I am in Forest Gate near Straford. I am trying to open the bonnet but it is stucked

China

bad luck mate :(

i dont think that is going to be fixed with bolt on parts, drivers side leg needs to be checked and the drivers side flitch also looks close, the slam pannel is weld on and that has def gone. get somebody to pull the bonnet cable and rag the bonnet open, just yank as hard as you can as its fooked anyway. if that does not work try to bend the bonnet back down into shape a bit first

:eek:

Hey china man - damn i only met you at Billing as well . . never mind, these things happen -

If its any consolation buddy, I've learnt to lok at these things as a blessing in disguise - you can now think about having a different nose cone (i love the bOmex) and change the look of your car a little. I've ended up with a new front spiler, new alloys and a colour coded dash !

anyway mate - we run a Bodyshop up in Staples Corner - a fair bit away I know, but let me know if you're stuck or need anything done. They've worked on a few supras before here - mine was rear & frontal with suspension damage.

Good luck in getting your baby back on the road

:thumbs:

Yes sky, lucky I didn't hurt anyone and I went alone in the car with out my girlfriend. With her screaming and kicking next to me it think it will turn out worse then it is.

Don't really know what to do at the mo, I need to notify my insurer but not sure if I should make a claim. Do I ask them to have a look at it b4 I make a claim ?

never had any accident b4 and I am still a bit shocked

China

bonnet

slam pannel

RH wing

LH wing

RH headlight

LH head light

crash bar

front bumper

air box

front panel