The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another, what bumper thread!

Starbuck

I didn't want to hijack the other bumper thread, some thought I'd make hopefully a quick one.

I'm looking for a new front bumper, as I currently have a Veilside C1 and I've found it to be too low when going up and down ramps, having already bashed it a few times.

I want an easy life so looking for a higher bumper that doesn't stick out as much, if this exists!

I've struggled to find any dimensions stated on websites and probably not using the right key words on here to find previous threads that might be helpful, but I ask, does anyone know where I can find any info on the height and depth of body kits?

I've resorted to studying pictures on this forum, and all the aftermarket front bumpers look like they are all very low and mostley deep too...which would lead me to think the OEM, standard, with no lip is going to be what I have to get! OMG! Downgrade?! (But may look better than the C1 anyway imo!)

If anyone has any advice here, or ideas of where to look please shout!

Cheers!