The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Work wheels are on!

marcAB10

Ok, so after a struggle trying to get tyres fitted after work etc and having to change the rears from the 275's i bought to the 265's that were on my 'old' wheels they are finally on! and i am just a wee bit happy now. :)

Still need to fiddle a bit with the suspension but it hasn't rubbed the arch yet, although i did trim the archliner on one side which was a mistake as i now can't tuck it up, so that rubbed a little as it was hanging a bit, but easy fix. :)

massive thanks to kierans (monsween) other half Ailsa for taking these pics just with her little hand held, it was getting a little dark but way better than i could have done with my iphone lol, although i have a 'shoot' lined up with a talented photographer from up this way in the next few weeks.

-marc-

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome - will be good to see these in the flesh at the SMC show. Glad they fit!:D

Might just be the pic, but are you running alot of negative camber on the rears!? Also, how was it just an arch roll to be those rears to fit!?

Awesome - will be good to see these in the flesh at the SMC show. Glad they fit!:D

Might just be the pic, but are you running alot of negative camber on the rears!? Also, how was it just an arch roll to be those rears to fit!?

No adjustment to the camber on the rears at all :)

And completely flat arches to get em to fit

You know my thoughts on these dude, awsum