The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi and Help

Guest omonkey

Guest omonkey

New guy on the block, just converted over to a Supra from 300zx. Gotta say liking the drive.

Really didn't think I would cope, as I have just sold the zed, with twin turbo and the mods to suit kicking out 500horsies on a bad day, for a non turbo supra Aerotop, but i am LOVIN it.

Trouble is I knew where to go for parts and upgrades and repairs for the zed, not a clue on the Supra, so can you help me make her special.

She has been poorly treated, so gonna make her stand up, but I need parts.

Door Cards

Carpets

Heaters dont work

Aerotop leaks

Dash board needs replaceing

Ashtray

Rear centre glove box

Cream Leather is rough

to be fair, she is a head turner, i just want her to make heads spin.

Forgot to mention the special paint job, green to copper 2 tone flip flop paint with a gold fleck....really pain to find a body shop near me that will fix a few dents and scraps.

So if any of you out there can point me in the right direction for parts, a good body shop and leather repairer, I will make her special.

I also need a good exhaust back box, she has the original on which has a nice quite burble, but I want to just pep her up a notch, nothing silly, just give her the growl to match the prowl............

welcome, Keron on here is a breaker in trader section and in Leicester.

Door Cards - expensive new forget it, look for second hand on the classifieds here or Keron

Carpets - come up for sale here or Keron

Heaters dont work - might need to replace heater matrix - full dash out job!!! Needs further looking into maybe something more simple

Aerotop leaks - umbrella?? :D

Dash board needs replaceing - Keron again

Ashtray - classifieds here or again Keron

Rear centre glove box - here or Keron

Cream Leather is rough - Steel joshs :p or change the front and backs for black leather

Where abouts in Staffs are you as Im close :D

Ps ive been after a working lid ashtray for a year ;)

scotty

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

Guest omonkey

will upload pics when she gets back.

Trying to find someone who will do engine MODS, want to increase the BHP, can this be done on a none turbo?. I notice on your spec you have a number of upgrades?

By the way....nice car.

will upload pics when she gets back

Trying to find someone who will do engine MODS, want to increase the BHP, can this be done on a none turbo?.

we want pictures! :D and theres not really a huge amount you can do on an N/A to increase power unless you splash the cash..just the basics like exhaust n panel filter.

Guest omonkey

Cheers for the info.

I have done all the checks, HPI, DVLA, INSURANCE, spoke with the MOT stations who carried out the work, Had a friend in the trade check her out, she's with the garage getting a full check. All I am waiting for now is the PDI import papers and a friend in Japan is looking into her history over there. DVLA are sending me a list of the previous owners.

Just a note one of the threads mentions a brummie (Dudley) I bought her from Slough????????????????

Just a note one of the threads mentions a brummie (Dudley) I bought her from Slough????????????????

That's because it's changed hands 3 times in the past 6 months, it's been constantly cropping up for sale all over the country, as soon as the owner finds out it's history, they get rid.

Guest omonkey

Just a note, if the info comes back as she is hooky what this space..........................................

CAUSE IM GONNA DRIVE HER BACK DOWN AND PARK HER UP HIS ARSE...............NOW THAT WILL BE A MOD YOU WILL ALL WANT TO SEE. 8-)

cheers, at the moment everything is checking out.......................

Its quite simple mate to check just match the numbers on the V5 / hpi report with the chassis numbers found on the blukhead, you will find they wont match, plus also when i saw it the id tag was missing too.

Although on paper it will check out as your checking the wrong car.

Hi, thanks for the help will have a look.

I am based in Burton on Trent...You?

Rolleston On Dove so right nr you, think I saw you on wharf road this week? it was a browny flip I think

I have PM'd you my number :) gimme a txt and Ill come have a look.... :D