The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what bumper?

bullet_uk

you only live once mate! if you have the bumper and want it on the car I say go for it, you have come far enough to get it why not just go for it now. +the do-luck looks awesome especially in comparison to the veilside imo, despite being used a little to much these days.

a spy i see yer i have, i hate the whole bomex kit the car is as it was when i brought it earlier this year (apart from the wheels and a few other bits) always planed to get the skirts and bumper changed now i have the new skirts and bumper i just want them on

Fit it dude it will look awesome, you can burn the VS then, or sell it to some chavs so they can chop it up and put it onto a saxo or something

gaz I can't explain it i had a moment of madness what was i thinking ripped_fear has slapped me round the face and im back on this planet now real hard chocie SELL IT TO CHAVS OR BURN IT i think the chav thing will win if they let me watch em cut it and put it on a saxo any news on how yours is getting on?

chears bud! I love her, was hoping to get a TT6 this month but insurance doesn't seem to want to allow it so i'm going to stay N/A for another year.

Ive had a quote for a tt and i really liked it but just can't afford it at the moment so gonna keep mine for another year then a may just convert mine to a tt i see how it goes

Ive had a quote for a tt and i really liked it but just can't afford it at the moment so gonna keep mine for another year then a may just convert mine to a tt i see how it goes

That was my original plan but I have changed my mind now, if your going to be doing all this work on yours, you should start a nice little project thread ;)

That was my original plan but I have changed my mind now, if your going to be doing all this work on yours, you should start a nice little project thread ;)

lol I'm not attempting it myself I wouldn't know where to start ill take it somewhere

lol well if i go tt i want it to work and trust me if i did it im sure it wont id rather spend the doe and get a decent job

do not blame you in the slightest, im sure keron could sort you out.

Look a few posts ago you where worried about the price of painting a front bumper now you got a TT lump lined up lol true supra style :D

do not blame you in the slightest, im sure keron could sort you out.

Look a few posts ago you where worried about the price of painting a front bumper now you got a TT lump lined up lol true supra style :D

Well your not a true supra owner unless your always looking to make it better

gaz I can't explain it i had a moment of madness what was i thinking ripped_fear has slapped me round the face and im back on this planet now real hard chocie SELL IT TO CHAVS OR BURN IT i think the chav thing will win if they let me watch em cut it and put it on a saxo any news on how yours is getting on?

No news yet mate, im going on holiday for a week on Saturday to Wales of all places, Johns keeping it untill i get back, i dont want them to rush, i know they will do a good job. my driveway looks pants though, just a lonely sad vw golf cabriolet sat there now.

No news yet mate, im going on holiday for a week on Saturday to Wales of all places, Johns keeping it untill i get back, i dont want them to rush, i know they will do a good job. my driveway looks pants though, just a lonely sad vw golf cabriolet sat there now.

have a good holiday mate and as soon as you get her back you better drop me a txt so I can come over and see her also if you don't mind me asking what sort of price is the man conversion costing did you have to do any prep work? you can txt me if you don't wanna say on here in case you got some deal

have a good holiday mate and as soon as you get her back you better drop me a txt so I can come over and see her also if you don't mind me asking what sort of price is the man conversion costing did you have to do any prep work? you can txt me if you don't wanna say on here in case you got some deal

Cheers dude, i stripped the interior myself, centre console, dash, carpets, passenger seat, back bench etc, it speeds it up and saves me monnneeeey. John told me it would be about 550, the conversion kit was from Keron (extreme performance) and cost me 650, i didn't realise it was costing me this much until i just wrote that! The cars a good base to start from though, its worth it. I will drop you a text when i have stuck her back together and the bits i ordered from MVP in the states are here and fitted, shouldn't be too long now i hope!

Go Veilside, Do-Luck is naff and over rated.

Also so many people have Do-luck now its common as muck.

Down with the Veilside haters!!! :p

nothing but do luck lovers here i was having a funny 2 mins there's a reason so many people have do luck