The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone

Guest Gutek458

Guest Gutek458

Hello! Im a new member as well... as you can see. :)

I am 20 years old and preparing to buy first Supra. Atm. driving a calm Toledo I, so i expect a little bit difference and progress. :)

I just got few questions about that car (couldn't really find better place to ask!).

I found many Supras for sale in e.g. Germany or England, but each of them is RHD. I guess it may be problematic (i live in NL atm.), but i have to admit that i never even drove a RHD car. Is it really that hard to use such car driving on right side roads (don't really know how it's called in english, sorry ;) )??

Im also wondering about that low prices of RHD Supra, since i can easily find good looking cars for even just like 6,000-8,000e (sometimes even cheaper). Isn't that a bit low price for that car? :) Or there may be any kind of trick about that?

Hope to get Supra in few months i think. But also depends if it will be RHD or LHD, since prices of LHD are a bit crazy usually. Hard to find something cheaper than 20,000e... :(

Welcome!

Are you after an NA or TT, auto or manual?

I've done a little driving in Europe, and RHD on right hand roads isn't a problem. There's quite a few European based members with RHD cars, I'm sure they'll be along shortly with some more experience.

Edited by JamieS (see edit history)