The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 x Jspec front bumpers and 1 Jspec rear bumper.

Faye Brother

The two front bumpers are silver and MSB in colour. Both have suffered distortion/creasing from unsympathetic long term storage and cosmetically have scuffs/nicks, etc.

The rear bumper is silver and it too looks a little wonky, again from long term storage. Hasn't been cut for an fog light installation.

Free to anyone who wants to collect, otherwise, it's the local tip for them. I'm on the Kent/Surrey borders, just off J6 of the M25. :)

I've also got what I believe is a R33 Skyline rear bumper (silver, again) and an MY94 Subaru Impreza turbo front bumper in black, both of which are also going free.

If it's easy to remove and post, and you're willing to cover the shipping costs, then no problem.

However, I've had a bit of interest in the front bumpers already, so it might be the case that they go 'as is'. I'll let you know what happens with them in due course.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.