The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT anti roll bars

Kirk

Got a set of anti roll bars of a TT. These should stiffen up the likes of an NA a little bit and make it handle a bit better id say but they would also tidy up the appearance underneathe as not many notice there bars are wrotting.

There in very good condition with very little imperfections.

SOLD

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would have these off you but cant be sure what the hell is going on with mine, and if these are the same thickness of yours on your car then it makes me wonder if you have TT bars on yours, im buying a measuring gauge shortly so will measure mine to see how thick they are N/A.

• 4 weeks later...

Ermm no thats mike on the wind up.

Why the hell would i try and sell bent anti roll bars :blink:

I posted these up weeks before i had my accident and trust me if i had bent the anti roll bars the car would be scrap due to severe suspension damage :rolleyes:

Ermm no thats mike on the wind up.

Why the hell would i try and sell bent anti roll bars :blink:

I posted these up weeks before i had my accident and trust me if i had bent the anti roll bars the car would be scrap due to severe suspension damage :rolleyes:

I was just checking.

Thanks for clarifying :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.