The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seat Mounts and Runners

Wez

Hey All,

I have some seat runners and mounts that I no longer need, the runners are brand new and never been used.

2 x Sparco Seat Runner Kit: £35 each 1 set SOLD

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Motorsport/Seats_Accessories/Seat_Mounting_Frames/Sparco_Seat_Runner_Kit/1763/0/13756

2 x Steel Side Mount Kit: £30 for the pair

1 x Ally Side Mount Kit: £20 SOLD

http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_81&products_id=339

PM me if interested :thumbs:

attachment.php?attachmentid=133665&d=1306874092

attachment.php?attachmentid=133666&d=1306874092

attachment.php?attachmentid=133667&d=1306874092

attachment.php?attachmentid=133668&d=1306874092

attachment.php?attachmentid=133669&d=1306874092

1 please!

and does the steel side mount fits sparco seats without mods?

They should do but to be sure you could measure the distance between the holes and I will measure the mounts ;)

it's 29cm (11.42inches)from the center of one hole to the other and one hole is 2-3cm (1inch) higher than the other

may the alloy fit better than the steel

if it's ok please send me by mp your paypal adress and the total cost (1 runner and 1 side mount)

many thanks

it's 29cm (11.42inches)from the center of one hole to the other and one hole is 2-3cm (1inch) higher than the other

if it's ok please send me by mp your paypal adress and the total cost (1 runner and 1 side mount)

many thanks

Still for sale, I will measure them up for you tomorrow and PM the details :thumbs:

many thanks

I have measured them and the holes are indeed 29cm apart, I can do you the alloy mounts plus one runner for £50 plus delivery, PM me your address so I can get a delivery quote.

Hi wez can u do 40 for all the side mounts collected? If u can can u pm me ur location and if u need instant paymemt your paypal pls, il be able to collect next week

The two steel side mounts are still available which you can have for £25 collected, if the alloy side mount doesn't sell then yes you can have all three for £40 collected.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi wez can u do 40 for all the side mounts collected? If u can can u pm me ur location and if u need instant paymemt your paypal pls, il be able to collect next week

Are you still interested in these?

Updated first post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.