The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tein SS adjustable shocks with Tein springs

jackso11

As described here..

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/429727/toyota/tein-super-street/qst60-avss2.html

I bought these off a member a few months ago with the intention of sanding off the surface rust, repainting and fitting. Now my plans have changed and I am going for some new non adjustable bilsteins.

As you can see these have a fair bit of rust on the bottom casing, it is just surface rust though, I just had a quick go at getting the rust off one of them (as seen in the picture).

I can't be bothered to sand them all smooth an paint them (and the missus wants them gone from the living room :D ) so will let them go for a good sensible offer as they are. If I don't get a good offer I will put them in the garage and when I get round to it, paint them and sell them.....which could be ages. haha

They do come with the adjusting tools.

Last set of these that went a couple of months back had been repainted and went for £450 +p&p. If I paint these up I will be looking for around that, as they are I will obviously take less.

£250 posted anywere

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.