The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Work alloy wheels & 16" Oem, bilstien shocks and TT stuff

Paul372

Hi, I have for sale a set of Works alloy wheels that i had refurb about two years, the front have a little curbing but nothing major, one of the rears had a little hairline mark which they welded up just in case it was a hairline crack but the wheels has been fine since and has not change see in picture, they are in pretty good condition, open end wheel nuts included with the center caps but one of the threads in the center nuts has gone so will need repairing but i personal perfer them without the center caps, the fornt tyres have worn on the inside and the rears are on the limit marks so they will need new tyres, they are 17 x 9's front and 17 x 10's rear £350 ono collect

a pair of 16" oem alloy wheels could do with a refurb and the tyres need replacing £50 collect

a pair of front yellow bilstiens with eibach springs, they are the uprated german make ones £100 collect

one rear yellow bilstien with oem spring, it's the uprated toyota one £40 collect

used oem jap spec tt o2 sensor £15 plus postage

tt air intake for oem air box £10 plus postage

jap spec tt air compressor which i brought from keron and never used it £30 collect

jap spec abs pump which i brought from Keron and never used it £30 collect

new spark plug cover bolts, i have enough for four sets, £4.00 including postage for ten bolts

air ducting, about 500mm in lenght and 70mm diameter £5.00 plus postage

used universal pipercross air filter just laying around in the shed 55mm diameter adapter £5.00 plus postage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest wantthatone

did'nt you have these on e bay this week? i thought you said they were multi stud fitment, does that mean they have been drilled after??

did'nt you have these on e bay this week? i thought you said they were multi stud fitment, does that mean they have been drilled after??

Yes they was on ebay i ended the auction early due to time wasters i've had enough with ebay, but no they haven't been drill and are are multi stud fitment

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.