The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japenese Performance Shoot

mplavery

Hey people

Just a few quick pics from my Iphone from the Japenese Performance Mag Photo shoot we did at Brooklands yesterday. Had a great day, met some top people and the photo's are AMAZING !

This is one of the things i always wanted to achieve and im over the moon about it ! :D

Make sure you buy the magazine to check out the photo's !!!!!!!!!!!

Big thanks to Nick Turner & Xquisite for sorting this out for me

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the feature buddy, car looks lovely in those pics.

Think I had a chat to you at Japfest about rad expansion tanks, looked even better close up!

Oh yes mate i remember, Cheers buddy...Im over the moon, I wanna do more to it now lol

looking really good in your photos, should look even better in the mag, looking forward to buying it.

Well done.

saw this at japfest aswell.....nearly had myself a lil accident! lurvlyyyyyyy car bud!

There pics are much better then mine lol Cheers guys

Lovely car fella, was it Si Gray who shot it? Got my feature in Banzai in a month or two so know how you feel :) (although it's not the Supra, that'll be next year)

EDIT: Actually, thats not Si, same car as his though.

Congrats on your feature mate! Guy called Phill mate, really nice guy and his Photos are Awesome

The car looks fantastic mate. A real credit to you. The bonnet really works well and sets the car off a treat.

Absolutely love this car, colour, choice of kit, all look spot on mate. When is the feature out?

Thank you mate, Not sure what month is comimg out but as soon as i know i will let you guys know !

Love the car and well done on the photo shoot :)

Well done bud, stunning colour.

Thanks everyone, After all that hard work, STRESS lol it finally paid off

There is one bad thing though, GOD i have put on weight from the photos lol Best be going down the gym from now on lol