The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The G6 Supra is back and even faster

marc_p

Yup, our favourite Supra owner is back with another vid, but this time on the dyno with his new decat fitted.

After getting way too excited at 1:50 about some none existant flames, we discover the power is now up to a jaw dropping 207BHP, which he seems to think is impressive :D

hIlXfFWfNqg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG this tool parked his 'veilside' supra right in the middle of the pit entrance at the last JDS round, so he could get down wiv a fellow supra owner....Stuart W. When I explained he was blocking the pits you would have thought I asked him to explain einsteins theory of relativity !!!! I can't believe it was this idiot I just did not recognise him, damn I could of completly ripped the p**s out of him !!!!!