The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another swing and a miss for The Fast and The Furious

marc_p

Nope :D

Goodo I'll carry on then.

To be O.T I am still staggered as to how much a Supra itself costs in the US. Why? Is it purely amount vs population/demand?

P.S Gaz where's the latest update on your interweb-blag? Are you doing the hillclimb at FoS next month?

P.S Gaz where's the latest update on your interweb-blag? Are you doing the hillclimb at FoS next month?

Not sure about FoS yet, although if the chance comes up I'll jump at it. I'll definitely go whatever happens. It's my favourite event of the year :)

ANOTHER title changed to something a bit more descriptive.

It didn't really need a descriptive title though, it was just a light hearted punt at F+F, if anything, the title now kind of ruins the original post in the way it was intended, if you really needed to change it, you could of gone along the lines of 'Another swing and a miss for The Fast and The Furious' or something along the lines of what the post was about.

I usually wouldn't say anything but I have now noticed so many thread titles getting changed which imo didn't need changing.

you could of gone along the lines of 'Another swing and a miss for The Fast and The Furious' or something along the lines of what the post was about.

Or you could have. I put a boring title in there in the vein hope it might prompt some people to change their own titles and make our lives a bit easier.

We aren't doing it because we enjoy it mate. In the long-run it's actually for the members' good.

Or you could have. I put a boring title in there in the vein hope it might prompt some people to change their own titles and make our lives a bit easier.

We aren't doing it because we enjoy it mate. In the long-run it's actually for the members' good.

Ok, done :D