The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi another new member

Mace

I've had my first supra since Feb 2004 (still got it now) its just an N/A but I bought it when I was 21 and have become attatched to it now.. have talked to people on here but never bothered joining properly as the n/a version is very unpopular.. but thought it was about time I joined as there seems to be a lot of useful guides. Had two other Supras a J spec TT and a UK TT... Sold the UK supra to someone off here a few years ago Martin James...

Cheers mate. Yes its just my NA supra now.. back on the road but after over seven years of driving it as my daily driver it was a choice of new car or sort out all the little niggles on it and put it back to mint (not that its bad).. Dont see many supras around here dont know if the guy is on here but the only one I see regular is a bronze coloured one with a bodykit?

as for selling the uk one i couldnt say- but someone on the club still owns it and its nice now... but the Jspec I crashed :( .. N/A was my daily driver and the TT's I had were for fun. unfortunaly they were too much fun for me and I chose to live in a miserable n/a rather than die horribly in a TT lol....

Edited by Mace (see edit history)

Jspec TT was a 1996 N reg, believe it or not it was a mint car but i decided to go off road backwards and I think it bent everything and yes it did happen within a week of putting the narrow rx8 wheels..

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1264/imag0058ci.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/19/imag0062cf.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/151/imag0063jl.jpg

car looks clean mate. Are you going to repair the other or brake it?

I only bring mine out on weekends manly. But your right it's rare to see a supra around here.

That's why I stated keep eye on Walsh sec as it'll be good to get the numbers up at the meets.

Enjoy the forum

Edited by J_Supra_07 (see edit history)

Dispite the damage sold the j spec about 2 years ago now. got more for it than the uk supra! had to fit a lot of parts to it inc new subframe and various arms bolts.. left me in pretty good condition still on the road now.. will be sure to support the welsh side!