The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just got some new skirts

bullet_uk

Ok so start of the week I found some vs skirts (copies) on eBay 40quid start so I thought why no plus it was pick up and the where bout 5miles away well not only did I win them for 40quid but got there and they where brand new just wanted to share my good fortune with you all and I'll put pics up when them and the do luck bumper are sprayed and fitted

blackie just looked in you garage and your sup looks lovely and with that diffuser on the back the bumper looks better blended and love the colour

Cheers mate, £40 is nothing to lose really, Just letting you know they maybe a bad fit which may cost you more with fitting. The blending is cool but its always in my head what will happen if i catch it, I drive very very carefully :D

Cheers mate, £40 is nothing to lose really, Just letting you know they maybe a bad fit which may cost you more with fitting. The blending is cool but its always in my head what will happen if i catch it, I drive very very carefully :D

your welcome well we will have to wait and she what happens with the skirts im just getting quotes in at the moment but as soon as they are on I will upload some pictures thanks for the input tho