The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra

mike33

Supras are great. After driving lots of different vehilces I appreciate the build quality more than anything. We have just picked up a 54 plate Celica and although it's a Toyota it is no where near as well built and feels "tinny" by comparison. The only other cars I feel have owner that I am really impressed with are recent Audis.

Go on, get excited but do NOT swear...!!

H.

Sorry for swearing but its amazing. I have to drive a suzuki 1.0 van as my company vehicle. I thought i need to get myself a sporty car i had a supra 8 years ago and i had forgot how much i lovem.

Welcome to the club pall enjoy your supra !

WOuld you really really really ban an excited supra member branners ! I've said that word lots when I get excited. (Not on here mind) lol

Maybe it's that I'm getting old but I see no reason to use swear words in day to day discussions. I sit on the train and listen to the morons using it every second word when it adds nothing to the conversation and is obviously just being used to buy their tiny mind some time to think of the next word.

Maybe it's that I'm getting old but I see no reason to use swear words in day to day discussions. I sit on the train and listen to the morons using it every second word when it adds nothing to the conversation and is obviously just being used to buy their tiny mind some time to think of the next word.

I fully agree John and after meeting you and spending some time together on the Dragonball I understand that you have high standards of behaviour. I sometimes swear on here in an attempt to "post it as you would say it" but it's not clever at the end of the day. I do not swear in front of my kids or in front of customers but when I get emotional I seem to resort to swearing to show my upset. I know it's wrong but it's a habit that is difficult to kick. Oh and yes John you are getting old...!!