The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paint job almost done

sim1987

hi all my 94 n/a sup has been away from me for the last 3-4 weeks getting a brand new lick o paint took some photo's to post up and see what you all think cant say iv seen anthing like this round where i live, please tell me what you think.still has the bonnet and spoiler to be done.

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by sim1987 (see edit history)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess you will have to expect negative comments, it's very marmite as i'm sure you are aware. It's good you've tried something different but i can't help feel this would have been a lot more appreciated 10 years ago, imo it's just not what the 'car scene' is into. it looks well done though.

i guess you will have to expect negative comments, it's very marmite as i'm sure you are aware. It's good you've tried something different but i can't help feel this would have been a lot more appreciated 10 years ago, imo it's just not what the 'car scene' is into. it looks well done though.

What what? are there rules for the 'car scene'?? ill tell you, there isnt any. Its all about an individuals car, that shows their personality, presents their ideas and holds alot of thought. If someone dosent like anothers idea its all down to personal taste. You cant really say it would be apprichiated 10 years ago, becuase these cars have been around for 18...hope that makes sence:)

What what? are there rules for the 'car scene'?? ill tell you, there isnt any. Its all about an individuals car, that shows their personality, presents their ideas and holds alot of thought. If someone dosent like anothers idea its all down to personal taste. You cant really say it would be apprichiated 10 years ago, becuase these cars have been around for 18...hope that makes sence:)

But in general, this kind of stuff doesn't go down well with most people. Just look how many negative comments you got about your car. You like it and so do a few others but on the whole, it's not to everyones' taste.

This isn't a dig at you but just trying to give a different opinion :)