The mkiv Supra Owners Club

finally done it

TT Paul

finally after owning 2 supras since 2007 ive got what i wanted..

it started at AFR with my old blue supra that had several engines various wiring issues,

in the end i had enough so sold it ended up with peterp, was looking nice what he done last i heard it went to germany....

the 2nd chapter i bought a 2nd supra may 2010, went to AFR had a AEM FIC fitted and mapped to 370bhp 0.9bar with no manu mode was fairly happy with that but wanted more.:):)

so after dragonball which was great and good to catch up with some of you today at SRR

my supra went to WHIFFBITZ had 550cc injectors fitted couldn't resolve manu mode, but time was getting on and had to get to Ryan.g for mapping on his private roads!!

within 30mins of him working his magic the car felt better and pulled stronger finished up today at SRR for final tweaks again mapped with no manu mode he got 424bhp 1bar:p[COOL][/COOL],

now im over 400bhp im happy.. thanks again now have a big:d:d

Just need a new set of alloys then I'll get the m.o.t done! Can't wait to see the difference from stock to BPU! Hopefully I won't get the bug for more power, as I don't think my wallet will take the strain lol

easily done!! once you start something else pops up bigger turbos etc.. seeing some of the singles and the cost and work involved think im happy with what i got now..??

Congrats m8, I know exactly what you mean, I've had problems with getting mine to bpu even, nothing seemed to really make a difference. Found the problem and for the first time in 3 years I know what bpu is :) Only had 1 run so far but over the moon. Would like to go with a standalone, hybrids, injectors and cams but thats a long way off. I'm happy where I am and now I know what everyone was raving about.

Rob

:D at the fly..... you wont get 424 at the hubs on BPU

Oh and wiggy - pod race now cancelled as youre bpu + :D

scotty come on dude give it a go its not all about the car its also the driver!! think if you win be a nice claim i get the shame!!!

Congrats m8, I know exactly what you mean, I've had problems with getting mine to bpu even, nothing seemed to really make a difference. Found the problem and for the first time in 3 years I know what bpu is :) Only had 1 run so far but over the moon. Would like to go with a standalone, hybrids, injectors and cams but thats a long way off. I'm happy where I am and now I know what everyone was raving about.

Rob

once i got there i feel like the journeys over!! no more sat morn'n working on car!! single turbo i ask no!! too much hassle for me. its a good feeling owning a car that looks good and goes well.. compared to some of the 2nd hand cars with same price tag. plus being abit older its easier to modify and work on, no need for laptops all the time overall supras are a good all rounder

once i got there i feel like the journeys over!! no more sat morn'n working on car!! single turbo i ask no!! too much hassle for me. its a good feeling owning a car that looks good and goes well.. compared to some of the 2nd hand cars with same price tag. plus being abit older its easier to modify and work on, no need for laptops all the time overall supras are a good all rounder

The journey is never over ;) but no single for me either :) I have so many plans that my wallet can't live up to.