The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N2o, finally working good......

Suprash

Guys, I know some of you was interested in how the N2o install has been going. Well we got a better run last night, with a full bottle which helps, she was on 50shot, and it pulled well, what I did notice was how well she pulls over a ton.

Met a mate at the BP station before my run, he had a BMW 2.8, he followed behind on the dualcar.........Erm, track, and in 3rd I let her have it, felt the power surge through, and into 4th, into 5th looked at the clock and it was showing 120, looked behind, and could even see our mate coming round the bend. So we all had smiles on our face.

We will check the spark plugs tomorrow, to make sure, but it all felt good, so next stage is 75 shot, and lm looking forward to it, after the 50 shot.

So if anyones interested in N2o, and wants to know more, have a ride, feel the power, watch the purge, talk safety then PM me or Paul (slow dog), and we can sort something out........

And I know I have been slow on pics, but they will come......

Gearbox is good, although she takes a thumping when you change from 3rd to 4th on the gas, really kicks through......

It almost takes away my longing to be back with my TT........Im thinking 75 shot and I could nearly forget about my beloved baby.........

Guys, maybe some of you arent aware, if anyone is considering N2o, or wants it, speak with Paul, he is NOS man. He installs these kits himself, he does good pricing on the kits, and his labour will be cheaper than 9/10 other garages, cause he's a cheap little mo fo ho....:D

But I cant stress enough, talk to Paul, see what deal he can do you.

Stealth: Labour to fit was nothing as Paul fitted it, progressive controller will come, but for now I have to hold tight.

Direct port is really for the serious big boys, like proper drag cars, its also closer to detonation. Going with induction fed, is a lot safer and will make your bottle last a lot longer, as you have one injector firing N2o, with direct port you will have 6 injectors firing N2o.

Prices on kits really depends on what you want, as a progressive controller (very advisable) is £400, then theres things like quick release billet handles (advisable/which doubles as the mounting bracket and when removed becomes the handle to carry the bottle) which I have, bottle warmers (advisable), electronic bottle openers, purge valves (advisabel), lean meters, and no doubt more..........

Originally posted by SkyJawa

You ain't alone in that hunt either :p

Trouble is there prob so few wealthy singles in the UK we'll have to fight over her :p

:D

ironical isn't it.

Buy a nice car to impress the other sex.

Need a wealthy GF to finance the project.

AaaaHHHHhhhhhhh whys life so damn hard!!

:innocent:

DB Paul can get you quick release billet handles, to remove the gas bottle.....

Or you could loose your spare wheel and mount the bottle in the well, this way I reckon the bottle might just clear it while its in teh boot, depending what size bottle you got, our I reckon might, but if it would fit, you would have to remove the fuel tank to fix the bracket as the fuel tank is directly below.

Originally posted by dangerous brain

I wasn't being serious fella lol.:p

Fecker, man that was seriously stiring my noodles, and mixing them up .......

So we are you planning on mounting your bottle ????

No rude remarks like in the dark when teh misses is away..... ;) :D

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Fecker, man that was seriously stiring my noodles, and mixing them up .......

So we are you planning on mounting your bottle ????

No rude remarks like in the dark when teh misses is away..... ;) :D

I have absolutely no idea at the mo. The engine bay is too hot. The boot is used up and I am not putting it on me new upholstery.