The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my new supra (Finally!)

redsupraman82

Ok so finally managed to put a few pics up of my new supra, and some of my old skyline.

although the supra looks a bit different now! has no engine or gearbox as im going for a 5 speed TT set up.

now has a TRD wing with carbon blade, JDL front, still has the top secret bonnet but want a uk spec one, as you can see when i got it the center sections were painted black, but i sprayed them back to silver as it was a bit OTT for me!

so i am still on the look out for a good TT lump to finish the conversion. i have been taking lots of pics of what i have been doing and its all going quite well (touch wood) so i will do a full write up when its finished.

im no mechanic, just a hobbiest, so everything i am doing is just from research from here! however any help would be most appriciated!

im also looking at doing a suttle ICE install but obviously with subs in a aerotop this is quite a challenge so any suggestions/hints would be great!

The serch button IS my best friend!

anyway guys let me know what you think!

1851272-2.jpg

new 010.jpg

4754625142_d4920699e7_b.jpg

26258498.jpg

4754625090_78701b7e7e_b.jpg

Looks tidy mate! Love aerotops with kits on :) Can't wait to get my Ridox on mine!

Also, good TT engines are out there mate just keep an eye out. I picked a great one up recently for a TT6Spd conversion in my aero.

Good luck with the project though, would love to see it at a meet at some point!

Dave