The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside GTR Supra in Banzai

lamboyello

The new veilside Supra is on the cover of the new Banzai, just wondered what peoples opinions were of it and the new limited edition kit they have made.

Personal opinion is that i love it, makes the car look epic and i bet if you saw it going down the road at night it'd be the most amazing looking car. Only thing i'd say is that they should take the door handles off and smooth it as they dont really fit with the smooth style.

Thoughts?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it to begin with then started looking at properly and thought it had the front end of a bently the Supra is a hard car to get looking right once you start playing with its orignal lines. TBH when cutomising the Supra's looks less is a lot lot more. A simple bumper and side skirt change is all that is needed me thinks.

shame really veliside has never really got a kit to look good on a Supra but there kits for the RX7 are spot on!

Are we talking about the Veilside Bentley Supra thing AGAIN? 3rd thread about it isn't it? :D

I think it looks pretty awesome, it looks mean and aggressive and really looks good in white :cool: But I'd never do it to my own Supra.... Not unless I had a 2nd Supra and tons of money kicking about :)